Modern Planter Boxes for Artificial Plants
Plants are a great addition to any indoor or outdoor spaces. But plants require constant care and maintenance, and the best way to do away with all the hassles of maintenance is to opt for artificial plants and hedges. When you want high-grade products that look amazingly natural, we are the company to come to.
At Designer Vertical Gardens, you will find a wide range of artificial plants for walls. Our boxwood hedges are also very popular, but you need to make sure that these artificial plants have the right kind of planter boxes. The beauty, stability, and overall aesthetic of your artificial boxwood hedges also depend on the types of planter boxes they are placed in.
If you opt for the best hedges but don’t have good quality planter boxes that will mar the appeal of the former and your décor as a whole. We understand this aspect, which is why we have a range of planter boxes for artificial plants. These boxes are a great way to spruce up the look of your residential or commercial property.
Designer Vertical Gardens’ metal planter boxes are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications and perfectly complement the look and appeal of the boxwood hedges. Once you place the hedges in them and make sure they are anchored securely, you can use these features to create boundaries and privacy in any area of your commercial or residential property.
Features of Planter Boxes
- These boxes are available in different sizes, and you can find suitable ones for long hedges and designer artificial plants.
- They are available in stunning black/grey colour and encase portable hedges perfectly.
- You can choose from planter boxes of different sizes depending on the type of hedges or artificial plants you plan to keep in them.
- You can use them as standalone features or in combination with other boxes or screens.
- They are made using high-quality steel which makes them incredibly durable and ideal for indoor and outdoor settings.
- The planter boxes have a baked-on black coating that is very long-lasting, and it can withstand exposure to the elements. You can get these in a grey colour too.
- Each of the planter boxes is properly baked in an oven, and this ensures that the black powder coating adheres firmly. Note- that each of the planters could have a bit of variation in them.
- These are partly pre-assembled planter boxes, and the assembly is straightforward. You only need to unfold both the sides and attach the longer edges of the box using pre-drilled holes.
- Each planter box has small holes along the bottom so you can fix it directly into any solid base if you like (like a timber deck) so your planter box will not topple over or budge even on impact or ion windy weather. You can also place something heavy like rocks/stone/bricks inside it if you do not want to screw it down onto a surface.
- The modular design means your planter boxes will be ready for placement in a jiffy.
- You can order the number of boxes and artificial hedges you like to create the number of privacy screens you want in your foyer, home, shopping centre, retail space or office building.
Where can you Place Planter Boxes?
Our planter boxes are well structured and beautiful and very sleek and elegant. There is no restriction to where you can place these superb planter boxes. Because they have a simple design and structure, they look great and complement the look and aesthetic of different types of landscapes and indoor spaces. You can place our planter boxes and the types of artificial boxwood hedges that you want in various areas such as:
- Dining areas
- Patios and decks
- Hotel and restaurants- indoors and outdoors
- Office buildings
- Shopping malls
- Any area of a landscape
Just as our boxwood hedges add charm to your property, our portable planter boxes are the perfect receptacle for them.
Different Ways to Use Planter Boxes
Since these planter boxes are so versatile, you can add some green cover in any area of your property, quickly and conveniently. This faux hedge plant screening is lightweight. It means you don’t have to worry about them being too heavy for an elevated patio or deck space, even when you place multiple planters there. Since there is no soil in the planters, like natural plant containers, these features are far lighter.
Many people also combine these black metal planter boxes with our portable vertical garden frames. These frames can be positioned just behind the planter boxes to create a levelled and higher privacy screen if needed. You can also place these boxes on steps or multi-levelled areas to create an interesting focal point in the space.
Our planter boxes are sure to add a touch of elegance and style to your commercial setting or home. We know that our clients trust us to provide them with excellent value for money, and that's what you get with our high-grade planter boxes. If you aren't very sure about the size and quantity of boxes, you would need for your home or commercial establishment, give us a call.
Indoor and Outdoor Planter Boxes
Our knowledgeable staff is here to help you with all the information you need about the types and sizes of planter boxes we have, the finishes and colours they are available in and how many you might need. With us, you can be sure that you get the best quality planter boxes and outstanding customer service as well.
Our high-quality indoor and outdoor metal planter boxes are perfect for artificial boxwood hedges and plantings. They will lend a quick uplift for artificial boxwood hedges and plantings and create the ambience you want in your home, office, retail or any other commercial space.
Designer Vertical Gardens is your one-stop-shop for all types of planter boxes. For more information, feel free to call us at 03 8400 4505 or 1800 960 565. You can also fill in the Online Form on this page, and one of our team members will get in touch.