Plants add a green and refreshing touch to your interior spaces. Whether you add them in a vase or place them on a window sill, they enhance the look of your home space. But house plant maintenance can be challenging, and not everyone has a green thumb.
If you want some greenery indoor spaces but feel that you want something that is zero-maintenance, yet looks excellent, considers artificial plants. While there are many artificial plant arrangement varieties to spruce up your living spaces, hanging plants are an excellent option. These do not take up tabletop space or sill space.
Hanging plants are a straightforward way of shifting the focus from the lower areas in any space and do not make the area look crowded. Here are five types of wall hanging plant features you can place in various areas of your home:
- Artificial Hanging Pearls- Our excellent artificial hanging pearls are a hassle-free solution to the natural version that needs a lot of care and time to grow. They have a stunning appearance and look fantastic in any space. Their subtle, green finish and carefully-crafted trailing and leaves add charm to your home. You can hang them in pots or trail them on shelves too.
- Hanging Boston Fern- This is a beautiful big and bold fern that does not fail to impress. It has a natural variation and bright green coloring with delicately shaped and textured leaves. You can place these in hanging baskets outside windows, on balconies or any vertical garden as well.
- Dense Trailing Greenery- These vibrant and lifelike, dense trailing plants can brighten up any space. They can be used to accentuate any indoor or semi-outdoor spaces, landscapes, poolscapes and themed gardens. They uplift the look of the area and add a tropical vibe to space. Since they are UV-treated, they do not fade or become affected by the sun’s rays.
- Heart Leaf Philodendron Hanging Creeper- If you feel that a room in your house looks a little bland, these wall hanging plants can up the look of the space in a jiffy. You can attach them to railings, affix them to vertical gardens or hang them in planters and pots. These plants have multiple individual branches, and you can place them in the arrangement you want.
- White Mixed Hanging Foliage- If you want a mix of flowers and leaves in your wall hanging plant, this is a good option. It has botanically correct features that are subtle yet full enough to add a spot of color and greenery to any space. You can hang it in a vertical garden in a pot or railing.
Designer Vertical Gardens is your one-stop-shop for all types of wall hanging plant products. For more information, feel free to call us at 03 8400 4505 or 1800 960 565. You can also fill in the Online Form on this page, and one of our team members will get in touch.