Home is where the heart is. A person's garden can tell a lot about their character and personality. Many people create their garden and avoid taking time to examine the details. This is why you need to be aware of these useful and simple gardening techniques. Artificial vertical gardens hold the best solution for a modern and elegant look. Many of these rules below only would apply to REAL vertical gardens, but with our artificial range, anything is possible to create The Modern You.
Here are some tips to implement artificial vertical gardens.
1. Decide on a Temporary or Permanent StructureIn the situation where you're living in a rental space, don't build for the long term. There's nothing more heartbreaking then putting a lot of time and effort into something and then having to give it up later. Light-weight materials and wheels will come in handy when mobility is a major determinant factor. If you live in a home where your stay is permanent it is preferred to spend more time and money on decorations and heavier objects. With artificial vertical gardens you have the best of both worlds, easy to move and install, so our products will work in any temporary or permanent home.
2. Acknowledge Shade and Sunlight BUT not for Artificial PlantsNEVER forget that both shade and sunlight are very important for healthy growth of any plant. In most occasions, hooks are used for positioning plants in various places according to their species. It always pays dividends to do a little bit of research on each plant and put them in areas of the garden which conforms to their growing needs. But fear not, these rules don't apply to artificial plants, they can get as little or as much sunlight, shade, rain, hail or any other season mother nature wants to throw at it.
3. Dimensions of the GardenWhen it comes to gardening designs, the height and weight of the structures are crucial. Furthermore, the design of the garden must be capable of holding the plants. An extremely low lying garden can get damaged easily while an excessively higher one can present problems when it comes to caring for the plants. Keep them in a good balance and think things through when first installing your garden.
4. Select a Unique ThemePut your creative juices into action here. The theme of the garden needs to reflect your personal taste and preferences. On top of this, it must also complement the interior and exterior design of the home.
5. Designer Vertical Gardens Invasive Plants
Designer Vertical Gardens collection can suit any indoor or outdoor area that needs more love and attention. NEED more privacy, add some artificial Ivy to your wall or fence.
6. Be Diverse
Never put all your eggs in one basket, be diverse. A few examples, if your living in a temporary residence and need a more vibrant area, UV Stabilised Portable Hedges will add that extra flavour. Also have a bland boring wall? Create an atmosphere with a Artificial Vertical Garden Discs. The options are endless.
Keep a good balance and this will ne the NEW modern you.